Using a simplified yet powerful financial framework, the Henehan Horizon Process confers three core advantages to clients:
- Ability to structure a client’s diverse needs under one overarching approach built with insight for action.
- Offer a process for exploring goals and needs at each life stage with the flexibility to adjust as events change.
- Measure client financial data and prepare a course of action-for-results.
The Henehan Horizon Model also empowers our team of financial pros to organize, strategize, coordinate, integrate, test and, ultimately, better manage the impact of external forces affecting your wealth profile:
- Economic inflation
- Tax regulations
- Market volatility
- Consequential life events
- Litigation risks
- Insurance protection gaps
In close collaboration with each client, we work to resolve the negative potential of these forces, while setting in motion a discovery effort to uncover hidden opportunities and possibilities for asset protection and growth. Consider all you can do with the benefits of Henehan guidance:
- Access to a clear and consolidated view of your total financial profile 24/7
- Analyze and measure the suitability of various financial products with your individual goals
- Make financial decisions in a strategic, timely, and sequential (life path) manner
- Protect, save and grow wealth without added cost
- Impede erosion of wealth from external forces
- Enjoy greater financial control over your life’s journey—now and beyond
Not all these objectives are possible in every client circumstance. Individual results may vary and are dependent upon a variety of economic and personal factors.
Your Macro Manager
You make multiple financial decisions across many touchpoints nearly every day.
How do you balance differing goals, interpretations or strategies?
From your family, business partner, and attorney to your tax person, insurance agent or banker, you need a central hub, a point where all decisions or actions affecting you and your employees, or you and your family, are carefully coordinated and managed by one unifying entity. Think of this role as your macro manager. Your stage director. Your lead advisor.